Tuesday, July 30, 2013

About Me

Hello! I'm Meagan and I'm taking AP Biology this upcoming school year. I am a junior in high school. I'm taking AP Bio because biology is something I'm very interested in and I needed a challenging class to get me better prepared for college. I am hoping to learn and grow as a student by taking this class. Outside of school, I'm really into music and I go to concerts quite often. I pride myself on having a very wide range of music genres that I listen to, I'm open to pretty much any type. I also volunteer at a local zoo and that has made me more interested in a career as a veterinarian or with animals in general. Hopefully through hard work and studying, I get a good score on the college board exam next spring and I can take more biology related classes in college :)

This is the 2 month old baby howler monkey from the zoo I work at!



1 comment:

  1. This is done really well. I like all of the colors and patterns and how they interact with each other. Also you were very open in the explaining and I like that! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete