Thursday, May 22, 2014

What I Learned In Boating School is...

I learned so much in AP Bio, and I'm really not even sure where to start. Not only did I expand my knowledge of the biology field, I learned a lot about myself and what I plan to do after high school.

When I entered this class, I thought I knew a lot about biology because I did really well in my normal biology class the previous year. I quickly learned that there were still a lot of things I didn't know, and I was learning something new everyday in class. As I learned more and more every day in class, I kept making more and more connections. I started doing a lot better in my chemistry class because I could apply it with what I knew from AP Bio. I started hearing more about what we talkee about in class and seeing new discoveries associated with it. AP Bio has given me a much broader perspective on life in general and I find that very valuble.

I also learned a lot about myself, especially how much of a procrastinator I tend to be. I'm actually pretty glad I got myself into trouble by procrastinating a bit too much because I realized how urgent it was that I break that habit before I graduate. I also developed many study habits and homework routines that I beleive will benefit me when I ship off to college.

Overall, taking this class was one of the smartest things I've done all year. The hard work was really worth it and I'm really glad I decided to take this class.
A picture of me

A picture of Mr. Landry

No comments:

Post a Comment